South Oak Bay Landscape
The landscape installation for this sloped property in south Oak Bay compliments and enhances the new modern home build. Sited high on the property, the aim was to maximize views while grounding the home and accommodating significant grade changes.
- softening the concrete retaining walls and stair landings with layers of ornamental grasses and purple Barberry for visual interest and ground covers.
- landscape boulders and plantings break though formal curved concrete walls enhancing the organic intent of this installation.
- natural stone stairs break though concrete walls helping to integrate the home into the landscape.
- existing hedging and trees were cleaned up and added to providing privacy.
- the result is an informal, organic landscape installation that contrasts to an award winning modern home build.
- many thanks to the project teams at Christian Barnard Land Studio and Ranalla Freeborn Quality Construction for another amazing project!
Get in touch to discuss your project
© 2023 - IntegralDesign.ca - Website By